zOMGies zOMGies

Bug.

It's a fun game. But when I disable the sound effects they keep coming back. This is a dealbreaker for me.

Galaxy Fighter Galaxy Fighter

Nothing new.

This game doesn't really offer anything. A mech game without customization is basically unthinkable for me, and any simple isometric shooter without upgrades is just... boring.

There's no ultimate objective other than 'shoot the enemies' and no real pleasure to be gained from continuing forward.

Firework Battle Firework Battle

Good start

There needs to be some sort of previous shot indicator.

Crunchball 3000 Crunchball 3000

Pretty fun.

My main concern is there's no way to interact with (ie block) players who don't currently have the ball. it would make the game more interesting if non-carrying players could be tackled or blocked.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

...

The graphics are nice.

Camera makes it impossible to play.

Marijuana Stand 3.0 Marijuana Stand 3.0

Neat.

Sadly there's a pretty big glitch. If there's an event and you click on a store icon, the event just goes away. Except if it's a gunfight, then you get stuck with firing your gun every time you click.

Hero's Arms Hero's Arms

You had me till...

This game was sweet till the first boss battle.

You give us time to learn his tricks and then it just drags on and on and on, the only challenge is not fucking up once because it's been a while since you found health and his bats don't drop it often. (I got it once)

When I got sent back to the start of the dungeon I gave up out of frustration.

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Sweet.

This is going to rule when you've expanded it.

Maybe increase the resolution a little, text was a little trying on my 15" widescreen.

Other than that, definitely entertaining.

Cogitate Cogitate

Hmm.

Challenging but so damn nitpicky. Auto-alignment of gears would be nice.

Puzzles are a little arbitrary. It's a good game, just... feels more like work than game.

Also, the BGM got annoying two minutes in.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

nice agenda.

the game is actually entertaining, but I'm not sure this is the venue for pushing an incredibly anti-meat agenda.