All 5 art Reviews

Protection Protection

I like this.

I really love this style (in the vein of kawaiinot and the like)

Fairly well executed. The text bothers me. I don't know if it's the capitalization, the giant breaks between the words, the odd layout or what, but something about it bothers me.

Otherwise a good use of space. Definitely fun.

Regarding your note at the end of your comments, submitting art the the portal places it under a noncommercial, attribution creative commons license. Meaning it's free for anyone to build upon an re-release under an identical license, so long as they credit you as the creator. This is also true for the audio portal.

ANGRY TREE ANGRY TREE

He's so angry!

It's simple, straightforward, and I love it.

Cosmic Butterfly-Phoenix Cosmic Butterfly-Phoenix

Pretty sweet.

You're definitely more patient than I sir.

Looks pretty sweet.

Chronamut responds:

thanks man! maybe i'll do more! ^^

thanks for the review!

Digimon - Matt Digimon - Matt

Nice linework.

Very crisp, and I like the textures you've achieved.

The only nitpick I have (and this might be different in person) is that I'd like to see a little more contrast, pushing the shadows a little further. Granted this might fall outside the style of art. And the midtone of his face kind of gets lost in the paper.

Definitely very well executed though. Good work, especially for so long ago.

Chronamut responds:

yeah the picture is different - I also had to pause this on a recording to even draw it - so you'll have to bear with me hehe :P

thanks for the review loansindi!

Super Bishonen Me Super Bishonen Me

Nice rendering.

The technique is quite good. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the style, but it's well executed.

On a side note, that is quite a skinny hipped dude.

Chronamut responds:

yup - just like me - we don't have hips - well we do - we just don't have any fat :P

thanks for the review!